Wednesday 1 April 2015

Upcoming Events


Friends,

My opening is Saturday, April 11th at 6:30. The gallery is at the SE corner of Kipling and Evans, just below the Gardener.

The Cambria opening on Thursday is in a showroom and is mainly for interior decorators, but you are most welcome to come by there too. I will be present and I will have around ten paintings there but the big exhibition is in Artworld.

Please RSVP the gallery by phone or email, so they can plan refreshments.

Love to see you. I will give a short talk around seven. More than 30 new paintings, including the new series of vintage street scenes.

If you want a more active role come by and do a painting and have a glass of wine  the following Thursday, April 16th as part of the "Artworld Uncorked" series.  The cost is $55.00 and covers the wine, your canvas and your paints. I will show you how I paint my streetcar pictures.

Best,
Rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment