Friday, 23 August 2013
The Mobile Studio
1) Scuba diver's equipment bag, shade buddy, chair, backpack for water.
2) Tinted panels.
3) Pouch for brushes and pouch for bug spray, tape, etc..
4) Soltek and lunch bags for liquid paint.
5) Birch panel.
6) Brush and primary colours in apron for easy access.
7) Gray palette helps control the values.
9) Block in the big shapes using larger brushes.
10) Give it a shot. A certain amount of cursing and muttering is to be expected.
Wednesday, 21 August 2013
Dick Marvin and I spent the morning painting this magnificent stone farmhouse on the 17th line north of Moffat. Dick said it was built in the 1840's. We were looking into the sun, so the subject provided us with a myriad of challenges, as well as some hungry deer flies. (4 photos)