Monday 29 December 2014

Happy New Year




2015 is shaping up to be an interesting year. 

 My second one person show with Artworld Fine Art is scheduled for April.  I'll be sending out details and invitations and I'm hoping a lot of people will attend. 

Artworld's move to the larger space at Kipling and Evans has proven to be a great success and Donna Child and her staff have lots of plans for the future.

I am also planning on collaborating with my immensely talented nephew, Kevin Taylor on my first new graphic novel in six years.

The series, "Wordsmith" which I illustrated 30 years ago and was written by Dave Darrigo is being collected in a large volume by Dover Publications. 

 One of my other series, "Silencers," written by Mark Askwith is with an agent and currently be shopped around as a potential television series.

No comments:

Post a Comment