Thursday 6 February 2014

Facebook post from my awesome dealer.





Saturday night is the opening reception for Artworld Fine Art's first major exhibit in our new gallery "East Meets West". I met two of the exhibting artists Rick Taylor and Wei Yan when I put out an artist call for donations to a silent auction charity event I was hosting for my good friend Spider Jones' and his Believe to Achieve Foundation - both Rick and Wei - donated pieces. It has been 4 years since that chance meeting - Rick has become one of the galleries top selling painters and Wei has found a place with his beautiful Traditional Chinese landscpe paintings in our new gallery space. All because of the brillance and generosity of both of these painters - good fortune has been bestowed on all of us. I hope you can join us - David Shepherd and Mark Thurman will also be exhibiting - it all starts at 6:30 - RSVP donna@artworldfineart.com. visitwww.artworldfineart.com for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment